On occasion I will be posting on my blog to give you my take on life, especially regarding sports since that is what takes up most of my life. Read at your own peril or if you are really bored.
My first post will include a seven minute video of my adventure down to Bajamar with 15 of my closest friends back in November.
WARNING: Do not watch video if you have a heart condition and/or pregnant. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
First to comment and first to delete a comment. I'm way ahead of everyone else. I'm definately putting a link to this on the Chrome Domes. Can't think of a better way for us all to waste our time than reading all you pearls of wisdom.
Dro, nice slideshow showing your 15 closest hacks! classic shots of the boyz on a "world renowned course". I'm just glad there was no picture of me buck naked after I lost a hand on the river to Cooks crappy hand.
Shackie
It's most everything you love, love. love. And now I get to take the trip with you without the farts so I think that's the big bonus. Here is to more trips which are as fun as this one looks. Love ya, Mom
Classic timing on the "I met up with a gambler, we were both too tired to sleep." Freakin classic! That trip was awesome despite the course conditions. I knew it was over for everybody when I saw Blove hit his 8 iron from off a gravel pathway to 12 feet from 150. Thats when I conceded. The other classic moment was watching Hell hit six putts at the same Hole only to have his ball roll right back to him.I thought he handled it very professionally. Dro we need to set up the Shakky tourney in P.S./Indio for March Madness! I think Shakky can get us the exec suite at Trendwest. Maybe East and Hansen would prefer over AZ and a Nickle on green fees. T
Personally, I like the Cannelli one hand, one foot follow-through golf shot. Figured I would pause it on the slideshow to let everyone appreciate the shot. Thing that is classic is that the ball went straight and true. Nice work Cannelli!!!
Straight and True...at least those words described one shot that day! I think I par'd that hole. Great trip. East rolling everybody with his Lakers/Suns bet, Shackie & Tim ordering up rotten lobster, getting a massage that was more like an oil bath, and not getting screwed at check-out. Thanks for putting it together Dro.
Post a Comment