
$1,000 bucks an hour. Is that a joke? I don't know which is more incredulous to me....a person PAYING that kind of money for sex or a person EARNING that kind of money for sex. Maybe I'm just in the minority here but what can possibly be accomplished in an hour's time to be worth $1,000?!?!
I know what some of you are thinking: "Dude, I can think of a lot of things" but seriously.....isn't the end result the same and yet the governor of New York is willing to put his career, family, and reputation on the line AND is willing to pay $1,000 bucks an hour?
Yea, he's not the first and he won't be the last. Many prominent men have been caught for doing the exact same thing and taking the exact same risks and yet they continue to do so. I know the reason why they do it, I just don't know the reason WHY?
Actually, I just made up my mind. This is the reason why:
These guys (like Eliot Spitzer) want to get caught. They are sick of their careers and their families and probably think that getting caught will help their reputation. It's their version of a mid-life crisis. If they just get a divorce, it damages everything; however, if they get caught sleeping around....their wife is now the one put in a precarious situation. Should she leave him or stick by her man? If she leaves him, she is also throwing away everything: career, family, reputation. If she stays, she is basically saying, "Prostitutes are like fast food. Both take care of the husband's needs without the wife having to do the work."
So what has become of Eliot Spitzer.....really? He no longer is a politician.....which is probably what he wanted in the first place. He is now one of the most recognizable figures in America and most guys probably want to shake his hand more than ever. I'm sure his wife won't leave him but instead, (in a few years), will probably be running for President.
Good luck Eliot. I'm sure YOU were the one to leak the story to the media and YOU will be the one (just like Bill, Kobe, and all the others before you) to have the last laugh.

7 comments:
I think its more about power and being above it all and the thrill and adrenaline thats comes with the thinking that I am the Governor of New York and I can get away with it.
The dude don't want to get caught, who does, that is why he pays $1,000 an hour. But having that slight chance, gets the blood flowing.
I think it is better to be the one getting paid, cause your getting paid for the same end result the person paying is getting.
I'm pretty sure it was $4,500 an hour..Maybe I'm wrong. If it was $1,000 an hour I kind of think it's a deal. If you make hundreds of thousands of dollars, what's a grand each month? If I were rich and weren't mormon and had no religious upbringing, I'd pay that. Sorry, I'm just being honest and thinking the exact same way 90% of the guys in this world are thinking. (Terrestrial kingdom bound, I know.)
I agree with Noodles. I don't think the dude wanted to get caught at all. He wanted to keep sleeping with that chick and hoped he could get away with it as long as he could. I also think the girl was totally into it as well. She got a power trip from sleeping with "the Gov" just like Monica and the "prez". I read that they hooked it up on Feb. 13th which to me shows they probably have been doing this for a while and have a closer relationship than we all think thus the hook up the night before valentines day.
These politicians take advantage of these young girls all the time since these girls, with no fathers, are all star struck and will do anything to get recognition. So these old, ugly, nerdy lookin politicians jump all over it because the chick that was calling them a dork in High School now wants a piece and they can't hold back. I doubt he paid her anything for sex. Now that he got caught though...she will be getting paid!!! Playboy, Maxim, and whoever wants a piece....she's stoked!
She is for sure the one who came out ahead in this. Did you hear that she is a singer and had her song "sex, drugs, and dancing" or something like that posted on her myspace page. It has been downloaded over a million times already at $.98 per time. She is a millionaire now. So she got fame, sex with a rich but homely looking man, money from him, AND probably millions for her probably stupid song. The way I see it, she will be sitting pretty by the time it's all over.
He, on the other hand, was pathetic enough to have to pay someone. He lost his reputation, his family thinks he is a butt-head, his marriage is on the rocks, he is unemployed, and he is going to hell. I wouldn't call that a win-win.
All I can think of when looking at this post is that guys face and how it reminds me of...anyone? anyone?.....Bitter Beer Face...(that or Chad's face when he has gas) :-)
Nice one Loubige
The ring had girls ranging in cost from $1000 per hour to around $5000 per hour, depending on how hot they are (some sort of a 'diamond' rating). This girl is of the $1000 per hour variety. I believe $4500 was the total fee. It included a couple grand for this time, and a couple grand for next time, to avoid more money transfer hassles.
People have made a lot of fuss about Spitzer railing on prostitution publicly, and then hiring hookers privately. My theory is that he began his crusade with good intentions, but at some point his curiosity was piqued - either by seeing some of these girls, or by hearing about them. He tried them out, and was hooked.
Any guesses what the fallout of this sort of thing will be? How many girls would be interested in associating with the richest men in the world and getting paid top dollar for it? A female radio DJ in Dallas yesterday was describing this as a 'dream job.'
The fact that the story has gotten so much press indicates that most people aren't repulsed by the situation, but instead are almost envious of this type of opulence, either on the spending or receiving end.
Interesting world we live in.
dro-what up! i must admit ive spent the day "lurking" your blog--you crack me up--makes for good reading! all my blogger buddies are girls--so its fun to read things from a guys point of view--
i enjoyed the ballers video of your team--it brought back memories of me playing ball at HS (we sucked-because we went thru 8 coaches UGH!)i played all 4 years..
i also enjoyed the sex post--and i must say lou looks might fine in that "outfit"--even i'd give that a wink wink!
Post a Comment