Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Best Time of the Year!!!!

I've told this to many of you on many different occasion; however, let me reiterate....NOW is the best time of the year for DRO.

With apologies to David Letterman...here is my top 10 list.

10. Purple flowers (note: my favorite color is purple...yes, I'm gay...sometimes)



9. As Alabama once sang: "There are Angels among us" (LA Angels that is)






8. My birthday is in April (do you still celebrate after 35?!?!?)





7. Daylight Savings: Means more time for golf!!!







6. Our annual (end of March) golf tournament (this year it will be held in Palm Springs!)



5. I once walked in heaven for 2 days in 2002: (Augusta, Georgia in April)




4. March Madness (It's all about the brackets baby!)




3. Fantasy Baseball....need I say more?



2. With all of these things to excite me, "I am master of my domain"





But the main reason it's the "Best Time of the Year"........



1. Wife is much happier! :)

9 comments:

loubige said...

WHAT the he....!

Christina said...

seriously jon??? what the fa????

loved your list--the purple comment scares me...

does kristen KNOW about todd's "end of march golf trip" being that shes probably GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!!!???

Dro said...

Todd says that he will leave the tournament when he gets the phone call...unless he is in first, then she'll have to get Trevor to help her out.

Christina said...

oh--that is SO toddish!!

loubige said...

B/c the question has been raised, I just want everyone to know that I was in a 1920's costume, thus the pearls. Wearing long pearl necklaces is not an everyday occurance for me.

Anonymous said...

Loubige...Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Dro...I knew it!!!!
jp

maines said...

Loubige- the thing that most concerns you about that post is the pearls? I guess it must really be business time over there.

Christina said...

wow you wear costumes when you are horney? how nice for jon!

Unknown said...

wow, I really need to keep up on this blog!! Loubige getting the spring fever and going 1920's? Let me guess, you were marilyn and dro was the president and you sang him happy birthday?? NICE!!