"Life According to Dro."
(I know.....throughout your blog surfing that you've never come across the title "Life According to "fill in the blank").
So, since it was "life" according to me, then I figured why not talk about other things besides sports. To spice up my blog, I have considered many things:
1. Pictures of my kids
2. Their birthdays (I would list their birthdays here but my wife would tell me to immediately erase that information because "there might be some stalker out there.")
3. Their growth spurts (Jamie is no longer the shortest in her class. Corrie is. Curran is average. And Luke has my curse....."short legs")
4. Their choice of clothes (Luckily they aren't into the brand names just yet....except for Corrie who wants anything that is popular (ie expensive))
5. Their likes (Jamie loves to read. Corrie loves to shop. Curran loves to play. Luke loves to be stubborn)
6. Their dislikes (Jamie hates things messy. Corrie hates to entertain herself. Curran hates to do homework. Luke hates to not get his way)
7. Their funnies (Jamie belches. Corrie is sarcastic. Curran scares his siblings. Luke is extreme)
8. And I even thought about going for the "bouncing fetus" while my readers listened to the heartbeat while they read my blog.

But alas, those ideas went by the wayside. It's hard enough to be a male in the blogging world but if I started adding all those other things then I could probably never show my face in public again. (note: not that there's anything wrong with those things but being a "male that blogs" I just didn't think they were appropriate for me).
So what did this blog eventually become? I'm really not sure. I'm a big Seinfeld fan so I guess it's a blog "about nothing."
How much longer will I go on? I think my wife (who is my biggest critic) will tell me when it's time to call it quits. I'm guessing sooner rather than later. Until then....
Go Misty May!


6 comments:
To celebrate I think I will go buy some lunch.
Nice pic dro! Thanks
She's blocking line on both sides. Take angle.
Dro. You sound like the woman who says to all her friends "I hate these pants. They make me look fat." Just so all of her friends say, "No you're not fat! You're skinny! Your butt look great in those jeans."
I know you're just hoping all 6 of your readers will post comments like "Don't quit the blog Dro! We love your blog Dro! You're so smart and so funny Dro! We couln't live without your blog Dro! I have a crush on you Dro!"
You can do what you want, but take ChaddyShack's well-being into consideration. This blog has been good for him because it's the most he's ever read in his life. Before this blog, ChaddyShack could only read to his kids up until their 5th birthday - then the books got too difficult for him to understand. Now he can read to them until they are 8 years old. It brings a tear to my eye just to think of the bonding time he's had with them as a result of your blog.
He still can't help them with math though.
- Cort
I love your blog. I definitely have a crush on you now Dro!!!
By the way those are some really nice buns... I better go jump on the treadmill now :)
What do you mean, you have a crush on my "now." Or was it the blog that made you come out publicly and admit it. :)
BTW, "Does my butt look fat in these jeans?"
Jumping Queer boy,
I also read books to your wife every night, she's never complained about my reading skills. At least I read books and not magazines such as playgirl like you you little flaming queer bait. Hey, how's the prop 8 thing going anyway Cort? I hear your out knocking doors again pleading with people to vote NO. Also, Please start eating some real food instead of hanging out at trader joes. I know it's a great place to meet fellow queers like yourself, but the food will only make you skinnier and you'll look more gay which might eventually blow your cover-up.
Dro, Keep the blog going homey. I could care less about the posts, I just need to see Misty Mays Buttocks twice a week like I have since the Olympics!
PS- 9+9= 99 Cort!
Post a Comment