Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

D.W.T.S.

I couldn't type out the whole thing because then some of you would be instantly turned off. Now at least you are reading to find out (if you don't know already) what D.W.T.S. could possibly mean.

This actually might be a new low for me. I've blogged about The Bachelor. I blogged about Beverly Hills 90210. I've even blogged about the limberness of my wife. However, I have yet to blog about a show where celebrities attempt to dance with so-called professional dancers. But since Chaddyshack and Jumping Turtle have separately and collectively asked me (more than once) to blog about "Dancing with the Stars," I figured, why hold off any longer. Their wish is my command!

Yes, I admit it. I watched the show on Monday and Tuesday night. Yes, I will also admit that I enjoyed a few of the dancers. I mean, seriously, what is not to like? First of all, when I heard that Misty May was going to be a participant, I knew I would be watching. Then to my surprise and glee, the show not only included her but: Kim Kardashian and the mom of all moms, Brooke Burke.

On the surface, this show seems lame. Watching celebrities dance who are then criticized by 3 judges who are trying to be funny (although I must admit "Bruno" is pretty funny most of the time). I have never watched the show until this season and although I am not sold on the premise or the drama, I am sold on the following: (in no particular order....)


Misty May (I admit that she is buffer that most men but her athleticism combined with occasional grace makes her attractive to me....maybe I have a slight tendency....not that there's anything wrong with that).




Kym Johnson (see below....can you believe the girls wear outfits like this on network TV???)



Edyta Sliwinska (Yowzer!)


Kim Kardashian (I decided not to post a picture of her "better" side. I'm not that much of a pig!)


Brooke Burke (Mom of 4. Are you kidding me?!?!)



Julianne Hough (not into blonds that much but gotta admit....not too shabby!)


Cloris Leachman (Why does she always play the drunk? Spanglish and now D.W.T.S. At age 82 though.....aw yea!!!!)






And the hottest chick of them all. The reason I keep coming back and will refuse to watch if she ever gets eliminated. (She probably won't because she is clearly the best dancer and the best looking in those skimpy outfits......)

If you haven't seen Dancing with the Stars yet, don't worry. This hottie will be around a long time!!! (scroll down to find the answer....)














Lance Bass




"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

6 comments:

Kristen said...

This post is so funny! I like you more everyday!!

Unknown said...

Dancing with the stars Dro? This blog was fun while it lasted. Goodbye all.

loubige said...

Lance Bass is hot.

Shrek said...

Did Lou Ann approve the posting of these pictures (other than Lance Gay Bass)?

Dro said...

Shrek, I don't think that's his middle name. And if you watched him dance, you wouldn't rip on him so much. I've already called a dozen times to make sure that my "man" Lance moves on to next week!

Jen said...

Rock bottom.