Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On occasion I will be posting on my blog to give you my take on life, especially regarding sports since that is what takes up most of my life. Read at your own peril or if you are really bored.My first post will include a seven minute video of my adventure down to Bajamar with 15 of my closest friends back in November.
See Video on blog entry #1.
6 comments:
Awwww...so sweet. I love moose munch and I love Loubige and I REALLY love Mr. Recycle.
oh cute--i enjoyed the 3.37 minute love fest!
when the "scary" photo came up-becca said "oh mom i scared of her" too funny...
i love the one photo at the game where your panning AWAY from your woman TO THE GAME! too classic!
and i love how you brought "sexy back" with your facial hair!! i enjoy men with a little scruff!
happy anniversary guys!! you both are too cute! enjoy your day-but please no blogger video of that!
Thanks honey!
Love the moose munch, mi favorito.
BOW CHICK A BOW WOW!!
loved the pictures and you guys seem to stay forever young. I think it's the fun time you live out no matter what . . . anyway keep up the good work.
Awe..that was awesome! Those were fun pictures, You guys are a great couple :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment