Followers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Golf Video

If you are not a stranger to this blog, then you already know that my friends and I get together about 3 times a year for a weekend golf getaway. My very first blog entry (a few months ago) is our adventure down to Bajamar back in October of 2007. Since then we got together in March in Palm Springs. I put together another slideshow to keep the memories alive!!!!

If you have 9 minutes to spare....enjoy it at your own peril. (warning: I claim neither to be a photographer nor a slideshow expert, thus some photos are more fuzzy than others and transitions aren't very smooth; however, the memories will now live in infamy). :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet was that. I love how almost every time you see Blove he is topless, classic.

Thanks for putting that together, can I get that put on DVD so I can play it on the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Jon, thanks for putting that together and I can't wait to do it again. Thanks for keeping my nude picture out. Blove

Unknown said...

Blove, I don't think dro's camera could zoom in that small anyway.

Dro, Thx for puttin that together homey. Can't wait for the next one.

loubige said...

That was a great video....loved the songs and the transitions were so smooth.....
It makes me want to take up golfing and make you allow me to join in on these shenanigans in a few years!
But only if I can be the cameraman, apparently that sounds like a fun job.

Christina said...

i loved it--thanks for all the "underwear" shots--i will never be able to look at chad the same way..although i have been priviledged to see him in his g's..thats another story!

so who was singing???

did bags and chad wear the same MATCHING stripped shirts everyday or what?? too funny--