After a year (to the date) of blogging, I have finally decided that I have wasted enough of my and your time. It's been a fun experience and has allowed me to unleash a little of my writing bug. Thank you for your comments and for your time spent reading my drivel. It's been fun, rewarding, and awkward all at the same time....which is usually a good sign that something is enjoyable. Thanks again for reading.
Dro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a bummer! I figure it has got to be time consuming to work on a blog though and with seminary, reading and grading papers, family, coaching, and...I understand! It has really been fun to read and keep updated with your life!
Dave
I'm so sad you're leaving us!! Will you write a yearly book now and publish it so we can all enjoy the Jon-isms that will be sorely missed in our lives? I have truly enjoyed your blog. So long, my friend.
Heather
Please say it isn't so?!?!?
There's going to be a lot of sad housewives out there now :)
It's been fun!
Dave, Heather, Kristen:
Thank you for the kind comments. I have a lot of good comebacks for Kristen's comment but maybe it's best that I just leave that one alone. :)
Dro, i'm deeply saddened. This blog taught me how to reed, rite, and tipe much better than before.
I always enjoyed looking up the dro blog when life was getting me down and I thought there was no hope. Your blog always made me feel like life could be much worse...I could be You.
Oh well, I guess there's always golf.
Chad
It has been a while since I have read (probably because I don't have time to blog anyway.) So I am sad that you are leaving us... but mostly I must say that I have been tempted lately to do the same. I should shut down my blog too. If it takes up too much time, then DON'T get on facebook because it is much worse of a time waster. But I'll miss hearing from you!
Post a Comment